Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First New Steps

Now this blog feels like a necessity. Something where I write down everything that's going on so I don't possibly explode from far too many emotions.
So here I am without a home. Not that it was that great to begin with..but it's still all the same when you lose a place your comfortable and familiar with. Suddenly your relying on other people to take care of you and you feel a bit like a small child.
Not to say I don't suddenly feel all the weight of being an adult on me in this crushing moment, I do.
Just a little helpless at the moment. A long list of thing to do seems a bit overwhelming but I'll take it one at a time.
Certain anthems are holding me tight from I'm Gone, I'm going to Shinedown's Second Chance.
How long do you give yourself time to cry and break down about the current situation before you tell yourself to suck it up and move on? To take a deep breath and keep moving forward until you find yourself in a decent place?
I don't have any of these answers and I'm not sure anyone else would really. I'm getting my ipod fixed, one luxury I'll allow myself. I'll fill my head with music, playlists to keep me going.
I'll thank my stars that at least school's out and I have a laptop, a cellphone. A small bit of money put aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment