Monday, February 22, 2010

Exciting!

This is just a quick post. I added a great widget from Goodreads.com that posts books I'm looking forward to reading!
Not much else to say, it's pretty cloudy today sadly. I updated my fashion collage on my wall with a picture of these really great Grecian style dresses I found in an ELLE magazine from Half-Price and a cute Photography ad.
I'm on the search for a better cell phone plan right now even though mine isn't as expensive as they come..cutting costs though would be lovely! Walmart has this unique plan apparently that I think I shall look into..If not then I shall start putting money aside here and there for a new cell phone!
I'll admit I definitely put far too much research into electronics when I buy them. In my defense if I'm going to be stuck with it for a while I want to make sure I'm not trapped with something rather dull.
I better go, I have to manage my new aerobics ball workout before work and the phone call!
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment